THIS be BIZZY

"Stat or GET"

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

months later aye

So anyway months have passed wohoo how time flies. I continue to smoke and continue to breathe (just)
I am now living with my new Boy Friend who is the reason why I have not been on here (too much fun times)
I love our new house and our life he is the bestest. Until I met him I thought that all men including myself were pigs and unable to sort their shit out enough to be in LTR that had meaning, spark and genuine feelings. He proved me wrong....so wrong.

I look back and laugh at my four year relationship which I thought was good it had nothing on this at all!

So yes Big D is awesome and I love him so much so there.

Also changed jobs finally doing something I enjoy, shorter hours, better conditions and recognition yes fulfilling glorious recognition.

Talk later off to have a port.

No comments:

Post a Comment