THIS be BIZZY

"Stat or GET"

Friday, May 7, 2010

Thin Lizzy, she be bizzy

So anyway back from Wellington. The workshop I had to run went sooooo well yuuuuuus! Had dinner with my mummy she went down to. She works for the same company as me doing a similar job in a different department. It is kinda weird that we work together actually. I mean we go to meetings together and I just want to call her mum . Everyone asks me "what's it working with your mum?" I get it all the time omg it is frustrating.

Anyway soooo... Last night a made a pecan pie mmmmm it was yum as. I feel like an American making pie haha. Next time I will try pumpkin pie. My ex made for me once and it was utter utter crap. I think I will play with the recipe and make it a bit less sweet, after all I am sweet enough. All this baking that i have been doing is so not me I am so not domestic but o well as long as I don't eat any of it i wont put on any weight haha.

Did I tell you how busy I have been lately I ran out of toner last week and have only just found the time to get dome more! I feel like I have not seen my friends in forever but I have racked up an impressive phone bill talking to them. I am going to meet Hamish soon for lunch and by lunch i mean a glass of water and some fresh air. I love being borderline anorexic it shows I have strong will power ( I am sort of half joking when I say that!)
Also just bought mum her mothers day gift, a T&C necklace she better like it! And I got her a card but I did not read the inside so it says happy birthday...Gosh Scott sometimes you do not think! Too busy thinking about how fabulous I am all the time I guess to think about anything else.
So tonight it is off to mum and dads and tomorrow will meet up with a few friends me thinks.

So anyway Blog have a stunning day!

Until tomorrow.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment